You have up to five payment options, depending on your country of residence:
- In person -You can settle your bill by cash or local bank drawn Demand Drafts and Personal Cheques. Please ensure you have your Card and your Statement with you.
- Direct Debit – This is one of the most convenient ways to pay your monthly bill. Enrol for Direct Debit and each month we will deduct either the minimum monthly payment or total amount from your nominated account; provided this service is available from your bank and country of residence following.
- By Post – Send us a local bank drawn cheque (along with the Payment Slip at the bottom of your Card Statement). Remember to write your Account Number on the front of your cheque and please allow a minimum of 7 working days for payment to reach us.
- By Wire Transfer – Please call the number on the back of your Card and one of our 24/7 Customer Services Agents will assist you with the necessary bank account information for paying through a wire transfer.
- By Online Payment – You can settle your monthly bill by logging on to our Online Services here and following the simple steps to make the payment with your Debit Card from one of the partner banks of the Benefit Switch* or KNET.
*This payment option is currently available in Bahrain and Kuwait.
*There are online payment options currently available in Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, Lebanon, Egypt, and the UAE, you can make Card payments online through partner banks.
- By Mobile App Payment – You can pay your American Express Card monthly bill with your Debit Card from one of the partner banks of the Benefit Switch